Subject: Baltic Fire Forum 2024
From: FOGO-Gaisrinė-Sauga <[email-masked]>
To: Päästeamet <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Margo Klaos" <[email-masked]>, "Martin Lambing" <[email-masked]>, "Andreas Anvelt" <[email-masked]>,Marko Rüü <[email-masked]>,Janar Kärner <[email-masked]>,Tagne Tähe <[email-masked]>, "Heiki Soodla" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2024 16:23:09 +0300

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Dear Colleagues,
Please find attached official invitation to the biggest fire event in
region - Baltic Fire Forum 2024. It's the 4th edition of this event and
this time it will be organized in Riga, Latvia on the 12th of September,
2024.
The Forum is combination of commerce and education, theoretical
presentations and practice afterwards.
This Year the main topics will be Robotization in firefighting/rescue and
the fire dangers of green energy.
I kindly invite to participate not only the Chiefs, but also firefighters
and students/cadets. It will be worth!

Best regards
Martynas Matulevičius
UAB LAUDO / FOGO FIRE PROTECTION
Founder & CEO
Fire safety engineer, Certificate Nr. 26440
Fire risk assessor and auditor, FPA-59754 (UK)

Vytenio g. 6-302, LT-03113 Vilnius, Lithuania

Mob. tel.: +370 686 83633